Saturday, September 15, 2018 Salon: ZEYREK SALONU
The Center for Art Studies is organizing a panel titled “Ahlat Ağacı ” on September 15th, 2018.
The panel will be held in Zeyrek Hall in BSV at 14:00.
The language of the panel is Turkish and it's free to public.
- Joker: Is it a Tragedy, or Comedy?
- Ottoman Cinema
- Artificial Intelligence and Human in Science Fiction Films
- Those Awakening in the Darkness
- Protagonists in Turkish Cinema
- In the 20th Year of His Death Ramazan Dikmen
- Middle Class Representations in Cinema: Nausea, Winter Sleep, Rüzgarda Salınan Nilüfer
- The Art of Cahit Zarifoğlu
- The Cinema of Ö. Lütfi Akad
- The Cinema of Ahmet Uluçay
YÖK'ün eski başkanı Prof. Dr. Gökhan Çetinsaya ile İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi üzerine...MORE INFO MORE INFO
An important interview with Immanuel Wallerstein about Turkey on the way of European Union...MORE INFO MORE INFO
A valuable interview about Turkish art history, with Semavi Eyice who is an important historian...MORE INFO MORE INFO
The article of Mehmet Genç about 19th century Ottoman economic thought, published in Dîvan.MORE INFO MORE INFO
An important assessment of Asia by economic historian and sociologist Andre Gunder Frank, who was our guest in 2004...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Şakir Kocabaş hocamızın Dîvân'ın ilk sayısında yer alan, İslam ve Bilim başlıklı makale...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Kıymetli hocamız Orhan Okay ile Türk Edebiyatı üzerine yaptığımız özel söyleşi...MORE INFO MORE INFO
By the architect Turgut Cansever, for the preservation of our architectural cultural heritage...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Bulletin 96-97 released!FOR DETAILS
Divan 44 released!FOR DETAILS
30 Türkiye'de İslami İlimler: Tasavvuf IFOR DETAILS
67th issue of Hayal Perdesi is out!FOR DETAILS
32th issue of "BSV Notlar" (Notes) is published by TAM, Center for Turkish Studies, with the title of "Anatolian Chronicles".FOR DETAILS