- HOME PAGE
- RESEARCH CENTERS
- The effects of the language reforms on Turkish literature in the context of poetry and translation in The Early Republican Period (1932-1950)
SAM ROUNDTABLE MEETINGS
The effects of the language reforms on Turkish literature in the context of poetry and translation in The Early Republican Period (1932-1950)
Havva Hale Sert
Saturday, September 23, 2017 3:00 PM Salon: ŞAKİR KOCABAŞ SALONU
On Semtember 23th 2017, Center for Art Studies will host Havva Hale Sert under the Kırkambar Dissertations and Articles. She will deliver a speech about "The effects of the language reforms on Turkish literature in the context of poetry and translation in The Early Republican Period (1932-1950)" based on his thesis.
The event will be held in Şakir Kocabaş Hall of the Foundation for Sciences and Arts at 15:00.
The event will be presented in Turkish, and are free to public.
- Turkish Novel ve Politics
- Entertainment Culture of Ottoman Istanbul and Karagöz
- Execution style of Karagöz Music
- Did Karagoz come from Egypt?
- Karagoz and Cinema
- Karagöz Plays in Print Works: “Letaif-i Hayal"
- Dramaturgy in the Texts of Karagöz
- An Overview of Adaptations of Award-Winning Novels in American and Turkish Cinemas
- How Canonicalize the Second New Poem
- Mevlevi Sheikh Kemal Ahmed Dede
- Celebratory Poems
- Kemal’le İhtimal Namık Kemal'in Şiirine Tersten Bakmak
- Historicizing The Novel: Madonna in a Fur Coat as a Literary Event
- Gelibolulu Mustafa Âlî’nin Kayıp Farsça Divanı
YÖK'ün eski başkanı Prof. Dr. Gökhan Çetinsaya ile İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi üzerine...MORE INFO MORE INFO
An important interview with Immanuel Wallerstein about Turkey on the way of European Union...MORE INFO MORE INFO
A valuable interview about Turkish art history, with Semavi Eyice who is an important historian...MORE INFO MORE INFO
The article of Mehmet Genç about 19th century Ottoman economic thought, published in Dîvan.MORE INFO MORE INFO
An important assessment of Asia by economic historian and sociologist Andre Gunder Frank, who was our guest in 2004...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Şakir Kocabaş hocamızın Dîvân'ın ilk sayısında yer alan, İslam ve Bilim başlıklı makale...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Kıymetli hocamız Orhan Okay ile Türk Edebiyatı üzerine yaptığımız özel söyleşi...MORE INFO MORE INFO
By the architect Turgut Cansever, for the preservation of our architectural cultural heritage...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Bulletin 96-97 released!FOR DETAILS
Divan 44 released!FOR DETAILS
Türkiye'de İslami İlimler: Fıkıh (Cumhuriyet Dönemi I-II) sayıları yayınlandı.FOR DETAILS
67th issue of Hayal Perdesi is out!FOR DETAILS
32th issue of "BSV Notlar" (Notes) is published by TAM, Center for Turkish Studies, with the title of "Anatolian Chronicles".FOR DETAILS